Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Wednesday, about 1:00 a.m.
    Got the Godaddy server operating. I have no idea what happend to it. It could be that too many people were using it at the same time. Traffic has been very heavy lately. Most of it goes to Pulsoid Theory. www.101123.com/PT Thanks for letting me know of problem.

There are 112 Viewers now with 87 Guests. The Guest count is most important as most of the traffic comes from the search engines from all over the world.

Once you leave "For the record . . . " Blog you can only return with: www.atD21.com/Sandysue.

To sort the entries by date "click" on "Thread Starter" above the Blog Dates.

You can "click" anywhere on the D21 top banner and you will go to the Home Page. The viewers and statistics are at the bottom of the page.

This seems like a sad situation just before Christmas. Mike is Carol's oldest son. www.RFD.name/Showalter/Showtime

Got a nice email tonight from Sandysue. Feel much better tonight than quite some time. I expect to sleep well.

I'll try to add a bit more tomorrow. Hopefully, the day will be nice and I will go to the bank and endocrinologist for a new Accu-Chek.

Wednesday evening:
    Day a bit cooler than the previous days. Sky clear and blue. Rode several buses to the Credit Union; paid the rent. Postponed the endocrinologist for another day.

Only ate a banana for breakfast and lunch. Expect to prepare a full dinner tonight and early to bed.
    Last edited by Blogger; 12-01-2011, 04:12 AM.

Re: Wednesday, November 30, 2011

So glad to hear from you. I was just about ready to call. Glad you are feeling better.

We may get more snow tomorrow and Friday nights. Hope not too much.

Time to get the pj's on. Started a new book, Stuart Woods. Just cannot get into your book. I did try again. Maybe after I get new glasses I will give it another try.

J
    Squirrel Girl

Comment

Don't worry about reading the book.

Originally posted by Sandysue View Post
      Just cannot get into your book. I did try again. Maybe after I get new glasses I will give it another try.
      Don't worry about reading the book. The story can be hard to follow with all the strange detail. I will try to post a very abbreviated annotation on the "For the record . . ." blog.

Comment

Working...
      X