Dialogue21.com Family of Forums  

Go Back   Dialogue21.com Family of Forums > Science > Physics > Theoretical Physics' Theories > Pulsoid Theory > Definitions, Index, and General Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Definitions, Index, and General Information Precisely defined words and nelogisms indicated within Pulsoid Theory with unusual formatting.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Triquametric motion (TM)

Triquametric motion (TM)
Triquametric motion is the heartbeat of the Universe; literally, the pulse of ..... Oneness.

The phenomenon of Triquametric motion (TM), which is a complex, hyper-relativistic motion that simultaneously emanates, to and from, three points that are linearly separating; and which, subsequently pulses when resultant harmonies resonate.

The pulses of Triquametric motion (TM) are the metronome of Reality that has its 'beat" set by the Conceptual Unit. Thus, TM “builds” the “clock” that generates the Conceptual units (CU) of fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT).

Triquametric motion (TM) describes the complex actions of seminal motion (SM) that manifests as the ellipsoidal geometry of the Pulsoid that creates the resonances that manifest as mass, and then, Light. It is said resonances that account for the Pulsoid’s pulse that manifests as FIT, which underlies the definition of all the forms of time.

Thus, it can be said that TM is the unifying force/principle of Nature.

It is Triquametric motion that ordains the Unimetry of all fundamental phenomena. Unimetry, or Natural geometry, sets the structure and etiology of radiant energy (Light) that is observed as the "photon effect," which is responsible for the confusing characteristic of a light wave appearing to act as a particle.

Triquametric is a neologism that refers to something which emanates to and from three points, simultaneously, in a manner such that the Inverse Square Law is established; and, orthogonal dimensions are created from one and two dimensional percepts.

Triquametric is an extension of the meaning of the words: quaquaversal and quaquametric.

Triquametric motion connotes three simultaneous motions of hyper-relativistic, complex, resonating oscillations of slide, swing, and vibration.

Heuristically, a dynamic ellipsoid is the resultant of Triquametric motion (TM).

©Copyright 2005-2008 by Brunardot. All rights reserved.
Terms: Dialogue21.com, Brunardot, and Pulsoid Theory must be cited.
Sorry! This Thread has not been completed.
Please Bookmark and return to this site often.

If there is an immediate need for information,
please e-mail directly at the below "Click" link.

Please note that any private correspondence
may be edited and anonymously posted unless
requested otherwise.

Every effort will be made to expedite a reply
with the requested information.
Please ask questions.
With questions it’s possible to know if
comments are logical and convincing;
or whether clarification is required.
..........If images don’t display, "click" the Refresh Icon.

....."Seek simplicity; and
....... . . Natural integers."

..........Challenge to Academe
...The Purpose of Pulsoid Theory
...........Forum Designer

Last edited by Epsilon=One : 06-17-2013 at 07:26 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Tilts at Windmills

Default I am interested in your ideas but would like to see a diagram.

After reading the info at the link above, I am reminded that one picture is worth 10,000 words.

I am interested in your ideas but would like to see a diagram, or series of diagrams, that depict the location and orientation of the 3 points, their apparent relative motion, a depiction of just what it is that is sliding, swinging, and vibrating. Do such drawings exist and are they available for me to see?

Is triquametric motion a random occurrence or a perpetual motion? What drives it? Is it the creation of a wave or particle? What starts it and what ends it? Is its only function to emit photons, or does it have a roll in other aspects of matter and energy of the universe. What is it that makes the three points special or unique?

I would really like enough information about triquametric motion to be able to visualize its cycle.

Hope you can help . . .

Last edited by Quixote : 03-01-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default It is Triquametric motion that creates Resoloids.

I do not expect an immediate understanding from this reply; however, I hope, with continuing dialogue you will be better able to understand what is meant by the term Triquametric motion (TM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixote
After reading the info at the link above, I am reminded that one picture is worth 10,000 words.
[/size]I’m not sure what value you may place on extra pictures; as, I will probably need more than one as we go along.

To start: this is a symbolic image of the components of TM:
(If no image appears below, "Click" your browser "Refresh" icon.)

You might also note something more natural than the above symbolism; as are the third and last images in the row of images that is above my signature in the lead post in this thread; consider the animated image of pulses as an actual view of four Resoloids (creations from the harmonic resonance of TM) within a Pulsoid. It is TM that creates the resonance when the slide, swing, and vibration of the symbolic ellipsoidal’s hypotenuse, wave, and radius (sides of the blue right triangles) are related to one another as integers.

Quote:
I am interested in your ideas but would like to see a diagram, or series of diagrams, that depict the location and orientation of the 3 points, their apparent relative motion, a depiction of just what it is that is sliding, swinging, and vibrating. Do such drawings exist and are they available for me to see?
They do exist (beyond what I have mentioned here); and, I will make them available. I believe many are posted within this forum. Some time has passed since they were created. I will locate them in a day or two, as time allows, and advise you in a following post.

Quote:
Is triquametric motion a random occurrence or a perpetual motion?
In a sense it is both. It is the effect, or action, that must occur with the phenomenon of Seminal motion. It’s orientation is the foundation of Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle (HUP); thus, it is random. As a manifestation, within Reality of Infinity, it can be said to be perpetual; thus, the perpetuity (steady-state) of the Universe.

Quote:
What drives it?
Obviously, something drives the TM greater than anything known within Reality; thus, Infinity can be said to be the driving force. You might say that the greatest known force is injected into the smallest known manifestation . . . which begins as anti-matter that morphs to dark matter as it evolves through what can be referred to as the Bose-Einstein state.

Quote:
Is it the creation of a wave or particle?
Within Reality there are no particles . . . only harmonic resonances of waves, which physicists often confuse with what is symbolized by the misleading term: “particle.”

Quote:
What starts it and what ends it?
TM neither starts nor ends; it is as perpetual as the concept of Infinity, which concept, as a singularity) is not understood in the least by mathematicians who have many different examples; or, physicists that generally disregard the concept.

However, heuristically, I describe the beginning as if TM begins with the unlabeled motion that occurs with the separation of a dimensionless point within a dimensionless sphere . . . which consequent spheroid maps to the symbolic concept of the Emergent Ellipsoid that is referred to as a Pulsoid.

Quote:
Is its only function to emit photons, or does it have a roll in other aspects of matter and energy of the universe.
What you refer to as a photon, I understand as a dissipating Resoloid, which has been expelled when the Pulsoid reaches the point of critical expansion. The remaining three Resoloid’s manifestation has fermionic properties; the expelled Resoloid has the properties of a boson.

Quote:
What is it that makes the three points special or unique?
Before they separate, when the three points are congruent, they are at Infinity; immediately after separation the points are at the relativistic limits of the infinite and infinitesimal. Remember, the speed of separation, is hyper-relativistic, just below that of being infinite . . . which immediately begins to dissipate at the constant rate of one “tick” of fundamental intrinsic time (FIT) . . . the rate at which the Pulsoid pulsates. Think of the three points as the foci (2) and Infinity (1). Note that the term Infinity means both the infinite and infinitesimal.

I do not expect you to fully understand the meaning of my words. The intent is to open a dialogue. Your first picture, which you mention at the beginning, will be the below motion in one of the small signature images (See: above at the top). We will progress from there when you indicate we have a meeting of the minds concerning what a Resoloid is.

Note that I am rather aged and have not thought much about theoretical physics in several years as I have pursued other more mundane interests. Most of my original concepts were developed in the early ‘50s and were abandoned until the late ‘80s. Thus, I expect that we both will have a bit of a learning curve until we forge a consensus. Most all my work is detailed in many manuscripts, letters, and forum participation which I have long forgotten. With Google, there exists references that probably exceed 10s of thousands of pages. My thoughts are well know among many intellectuals around the globe, who for well over 50 years have never challenged the philosophical logic or mathematics; but, have relentlessly attacked the person . . . to little effect.

Quote:
I would really like enough information about triquametric motion to be able to visualize its cycle.
The Universal cycle is quite clear to me and rather simple. I will do my best to bring us to this agreement. Most theoretical physicists are out on the far branches of a tree, and they must retreat (unlearn what they believe to be true) before they can progress further up the tree of knowledge/truth.

Unlearning that which is nearly hardwired is much more difficult than acquiring fresh knowledge. Imagine convincing the religious that god is not anthropic. However, If god created all there is, I certainly wouldn’t want to deny that there is existence . . . and that god must therefore exist; however, it is difficult to imagine an anthropic force when one considers the scale of the Cosmos or the subatomic. I do believe that the definition of god is what should be argued . . . not the existence.

Currently, all theoretical physics and cosmology are nothing more than a tremendous amount of faith based upon little more than metaphysical myths. At least the religious admit as much concerning their discipline; not so easily done with the physicist.

Quote:
Hope you can help . . .
I also so hope. I suspect that this response may create more questions for you than it answered.

Old 03-01-2010, 11:07 PM
Tilts at Windmills

Default Re: It is Triquametric motion that creates Resoloids.

Your explanation is quite helpful, yet thought provoking. Each piece of information both enlightens and inspires more questions. I’m a bit of a plodder so I need to have a firm grasp of the fundamentals before I can see the larger picture. I have many, many questions but I will answer as many as I can by reading your D21 postings, to avoid burdening you with uninformed questions.

I admire your efforts to present a theory that has such far-reaching implications for our understanding of the fundamental essence of the universe and its evolution. A theory of everything impacts, well, everything. It must be difficult to know where to begin. I recognize the difficulties of shifting the paradigms of academia. It seems that the only way to shift those paradigms is to provide answers to some of the many unanswered questions currently faced by the academics today and, more importantly, provide easily verifiable predictions, based upon your model; not always an easy thing to do. And, of course, you have to have the ear and the interest of a respected academic. That may be the toughest obstacle of all.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:20 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Shift the paradigm a bit from faith to philosophical logic.

Quote:
...I’m a bit of a plodder so I need to have a firm grasp of the fundamentals before I can see the larger picture.
I know of no other way to understand complex concepts.

Quote:
I have many, many questions but I will answer as many as I can by reading your D21 postings, to avoid burdening you with uninformed questions.
Continue to ask yourself Why?; Why?; and, Why? over and over; as, you delve downward to the fundamental concepts. My forum presence is to provoke questions.

At the beginning, I would suggest that you take each concept on its own; rather than, try to tie them together. That way you won't be wasting time with the links. Once a few fundamental are grasped (I would suggest starting with the Elliptical Constant.), the concepts will come together without much effort.

Quote:
…A theory of everything impacts, well, everything. It must be difficult to know where to begin.
Yes; you are correct. Particularly, when there is no beginning or ending when you are considering fundamental, universal concepts.

Quote:
I recognize the difficulties of shifting the paradigms of academia. It seems that the only way to shift those paradigms is to provide answers to some of the many unanswered questions currently faced by the academics today and, more importantly, provide easily verifiable predictions...
Alas, if only it were so easy . . .

Quote:
And, of course, you have to have the ear and the interest of a respected academic. That may be the toughest obstacle of all.
Exactly. No one can ever understand, without having been there; and, done that.

Hopefully, your age is such that you may live to see your insight shift the paradigm a bit from faith to philosophical logic.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Triquametric motion (TM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon=One
I do not expect you to fully understand the meaning of my words. The intent is to open a dialogue. Your first picture, which you mention at the beginning, will be the below motion in one of the small signature images (See: above at the top). We will progress from there when you indicate we have a meeting of the minds concerning what a Resoloid is.
Let's keep this conversation going. We will start by examining the examining the universe as a whole. The universe, which is finite, is contained within Reality, which is infinite. Let us symbolize Reality as a dimensionless sphere, indistinguishable from a point. Due to something labeled as the "Unified Concept", this point separates into two, in an act of motion. The moment that this happens, the system as a whole can be said to exist. Thus it is seen that motion is the hallmark of existence, a lowest common denominator to all things which can be observed.

The moment at which the point separates, two points can be seen. These two points are the foci of an ellipse, which (at the moment that there is a minimal separation) is the size of the universe. As the two points continue to become separated yet further, Triquametric Motion can be seen to emanate from the hypotenuse, wave, and radius, of an ellipse (slide, swing, and vibration). A Resoloid, as I understand it, is an emergent spheroidal phenomenon formed as a result of a certain harmony that occurs in this system. They form between the hypotenuse, wave, and radius of an ellipse. The "system" to which I refer is collectively referred to as a Pulsoid.

Pulsoids consist of two "envelopes", each of which share a major diameter and foci. If we continue to look at our newly-formed Pulsoid in the above scenario, we think of the Pulsoid at having a near-infinite speed. As the two points (foci) move yet further away, the Pulsoid starts to move slower.

So far, so good?
Old 01-25-2011, 10:56 PM

By Epsilon=One:
Quote:
Triquametric Motion...is a complex, hyper-relativistic motion that simultaneously emanates, to and from, three points that are linearly separating...
What exactly is "hyper-relativistic"? The way I am seeing triquametric motion is that it is the "existence" which exists(!) when three points are created. This idea of slide, swing, and vibration... how do points move? And what is sliding, swinging, and vibrating? Is this a metaphor to describe how existence changes in any given moment (since reality must constantly be changing in order to exist)?

We speak of the creation of pulsoids and resoloids as a linear occurrence, operating from one point to another. Is this actually how it occurs, according to PT? Or is the "linear" conception of points separating and coming into existence just a manner of conceptualization so that we can visualize how existence exists?

I am not sure if I am being clear enough.

Nice to see you again, Ste.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:06 AM

Hey there Midgar21, nice to see you too. Things haven't been terribly active around here for a while, so maybe we can liven it up again with a little discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgar21
What exactly is "hyper-relativistic"?
"Hyper-relativistic" describes motion whose speed exceeds what conventional physics refers to as "c", or 299,792,458 m/s. I should also add that according to Epsilon=One, hyper-relativistic motion is "without any substance or medium beyond the concept of motion itself".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgar21
The way I am seeing triquametric motion is that it is the "existence" which exists(!) when three points are created.
I think that "triquametric" refers to a much more specific type of motion (Slide, Swing, Vibration) to and from three specific points in a pulsoid. I am uncertain as to which of these points correspond with which type of motion. Can you point them out, Epsilon=One?

Last edited by ste : 01-26-2011 at 07:36 PM. Reason: addition of info
Old 01-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default You tend to combine/confuse symbolism with Nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste View Post
The universe, which is finite, is contained within Reality, which is infinite.
If I stated the Universe is finite, I was mistaken. Do you know where your concept of a finite Universe came from? There is one Universe; thus, a singularity. And, there can only be one singularity . . . by definition. The Universe is real in the sense that it is quantitative. However, the boundary of the Universe is congruent with UnReality, defined as that which is not Reality . . . which is a limit that is unreachable from with Reality. If such were not so, There would never be an answer to the question, “What was the Big Bang or Multi-verses within?”

Quote:
Let us symbolize Reality as a dimensionless sphere, indistinguishable from a point.
Close; but, not exactly. A dimensionless sphere would be analogous to the infinite; while a point within said sphere would be analogous to the infinitesimal. Reality is that which exists between the infinite and infinitesimal, which is the duality of Infinity.

Quote:
Due to something labeled as the "Unified Concept", this point separates into two, in an act of motion.
A point cannot separate into “two.” The separation is between a point and a dimensionless sphere that it is within. The separation maps into an ellipsoidal manifestation that is orientated in accordance with Heisenberg Uncertainty (HUP) and Feynman’s diagrams of infinite vector probability, which stabilize at a point where a specific harmony is established in accordance with geometric principles.

Quote:
The moment that this happens, the system as a whole can be said to exist.
Yes! Though, I would state that which is between the limits “exists”; rather than the “system as the whole,” which I consider as the singularity: i.e. What would the “system as a whole” be within?

Quote:
Thus it is seen that motion is the hallmark of existence, a lowest common denominator to all things which can be observed.
Yes! And, I would emphasize that said motion is without dimensional labels; as, it is a precursor of dimensions. Thus, I define said initial motion, the Unified Concept (UC), as Seminal Motion (SM).

Quote:
The moment at which the point separates, two points can be seen.
Not actually. Though, the motion does emanate “to and from” indeterminate sources until a certain harmony develops as above described. A fine distinction; but, a very important one.

Quote:
These two points are the foci of an ellipse, which (at the moment that there is a minimal separation) is the size of the universe.
Somewhat, but not actually precise. The “two points” and the “ellipse” are heuristic. An ellipsoidal manifestation that has an indeterminate orientation forms. The ellipsoid so defined has a dynamic, momentary oscillation along its major diameter that defines the foci of said ellipsoid. This oscillation and several other related oscillations are the “strings” of String Theory (ST) and/or the fundamental concepts of quantum chromodynamics (QCD).

Quote:
As the two points continue to become separated yet further, Triquametric Motion can be seen to emanate from the hypotenuse, wave, and radius, of an ellipse (slide, swing, and vibration).
Actually, the oscillations of slide, swing, and vibration are the result of Triquametric Motion (TM). Be careful. You make the mistake that is so common with theoretical physicists. You tend to combine/confuse symbolism with Nature.

Quote:
A Resoloid, as I understand it, is an emergent spheroidal phenomenon formed as a result of a certain harmony that occurs in this system.
Yes! I would prefer the use of the plural “Resoloids”; as, Resoloids cannot exist individually.

Quote:
They form between the hypotenuse, wave, and radius of an ellipse.
In a rough heuristic sense you are correct. Hypotenuse, wave, and radius are heuristic symbolism; whereas, Resoloids are manifestation of Nature . . . that manifest as “mass.” Do not confuse symbolism with Nature.

Quote:
The "system" to which I refer is collectively referred to as a Pulsoid.
The term “system” implies a certain determinism/quantitativeness that is a bit much at such a fundamental, conceptual level of evolution.

Quote:
Pulsoids consist of two "envelopes", each of which share a major diameter and foci.
Most importantly, the “envelopes” are ellipsoidal with identical vectors, the vectors are the distance between the ends of the minor diameters and their respective foci, which are equal in length to the distance from the center of the ellipsoids to the ends of the major diameter.

Quote:
If we continue to look at our newly-formed Pulsoid in the above scenario, we think of the Pulsoid at having a near-infinite speed. As the two points (foci) move yet further away, the Pulsoid starts to move slower.
No. You are confusing too many concepts to arrive at the conclusion that “the Pulsoid starts to move slower.” If you clarify a bit it will be easier to understand what you are thinking.

Old 01-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default You are about as clear as you can get at this level of logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgar21 View Post
What exactly is "hyper-relativistic"?
Beyond the Standard Model speed of light.

Quote:
The way I am seeing triquametric motion is that it is the "existence" which exists(!) when three points are created.
Except for the center, all points are subject to Heisenberg uncertainty with each pulse that is a resultant of TM harmony. TM is intrinsic to seminal motion as described by Feynman’s
diagrams of infinite vector probability.

Quote:
This idea of slide, swing, and vibration... how do points move?
I believe you are referring to the manifestations of Seminal Motion.

Quote:
And what is sliding, swinging, and vibrating?
Slide, swing, and vibration are the fundamental manifestations of all oscillations. Their variable action is the direct result of the geometry of a pulsating ellipsoid. It is these oscillations that create the harmony that resonates such that the phenomenon of matter is observed.

Quote:
Is this a metaphor to describe how existence changes in any given moment (since reality must constantly be changing in order to exist)?
If I understand what you are saying, I suppose so. Change is intrinsic to Seminal Motion, which can be considered the fundamental postulate of Pulsoid Theory.

Quote:
We speak of the creation of pulsoids and resoloids as a linear occurrence, operating from one point to another. Is this actually how it occurs, according to PT?
No!

Quote:
Or is the "linear" conception of points separating and coming into existence just a manner of conceptualization so that we can visualize how existence exists?
Yes. It is heuristic symbolism.

Quote:
I am not sure if I am being clear enough.
You are about as clear as you can get at this level of logic.