Dialogue21.com Family of Forums  

Go Back   Dialogue21.com Family of Forums > Forum Procedures & General Information > Procedures
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Procedures What is Dialogue21? Tips for Navigating the forum; how to join, post, reply, and communicate. All for fun; education; and, hopefully, consensus where there was some discord . . .

Old 08-30-2012, 05:48 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to RonPrice
Default Setting Up My Personal Forum

Today I was invited by the moderators of this website to set-up my own forum, my own sub-section of this site. This is just to notify the website organizers of my interest in this idea. I'd set it up myself but I don't know how.-Ron Price, Australia
Old 09-01-2012, 12:34 AM

Default Re: Setting Up My Personal Forum

As I pointed out above, "I was invited by the moderators of this website to set-up my own forum, my own sub-section of this site. This is just to notify the website organizers of my interest in this idea. I'd set it up myself but I don't know how."

And so it is that all that stuff about car accessories has no relevance to my post at all----and to those who spam I hope you have other stuff in your life to make it meaningful before you drown in trivia.-Ron
Old 09-14-2012, 03:59 AM

Default Re: Setting Up My Personal Forum

Most of the above posts should be deleted but, for the sake of the record: I'll add these movies to my list of "to be watched" in my old age. At the moment I'm a one hour a day TV watcher and go to bed early in the evening---writing most of the day.-Ron