Dialogue21.com Family of Forums  

Go Back   Dialogue21.com Family of Forums > Science > Physics > Theoretical Physics' Theories > Pulsoid Theory > Definitions, Index, and General Information
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Definitions, Index, and General Information Precisely defined words and nelogisms indicated within Pulsoid Theory with unusual formatting.

Old 03-27-2008, 01:09 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default The universal “clock” of fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT)

The universal “clock” of fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT)

Time is the counting of units that are measured out, or created, by a clock.

There are many different clocks. Some clocks are quite large and they measure large units of time; these clocks are such as the orbits of Cosmic bodies. Other clocks can be quite small and they measure almost infintesimally small units of time such as the oscillations of motion that is intrinsic to atoms. Of course, there are clocks that are in between these extremes; such as: hour glasses, pendulum clocks, and ordinary spring-wound alarm clocks, et cetera.

There is one clock that is fundamental to all clocks; though, not always obviously so. And, ultimately all forms of time are related to the units of time of said fundamental clock. The time that is measured out/"counted" by this most fundamental "clock" is referred to as fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT).

It is FIT that is often mistakenly confused with a concept of space and referred to as "spacetime." Though, time is very closely related to the orthogonal dimensions; it should be thought of as a separate dimension . . . and, orthogonality should not be confused with the poorly defined connotations of “space.” The four primary, fundamental dimensions are almost synonymous with fundamental creation; while there are many more “secondary” dimensions; such as: spin, speed, system, et cetera, that are almost limitless.

The source of power for the universal “clock” is seminal motion; its “escapement” is the consequence of the complex resonance of Triquametric motion; and, the fundamental unit of time is generated by the geometry of the Pulsoid and is referred to as the Conceptual Unit.

When seminal motion as the result of its dynamic geometry becomes harmonic, there is resonance, which transfers energy to Resoloids/fermions. Said transfer creates an interruption which breaks the harmony until the energy pulse reaches another harmonic plateau, which recreates the ephemeral Resoloids, ad infinitum.

Motion defines time, which defines: the Inverse Square Law (ISL); the orthogonal spatial dimensions; and, subsequently, speed and direction.

©Copyright 2006 by Brunardot. All rights reserved.
Terms: Dialogue21.com, Brunardot, and Pulsoid Theory must be cited.
Sorry! This Thread has not been completed.

Please Bookmark and return to this site often.

If there is an immediate need for information,
please e-mail directly at the below "Click" link.

Please note that any private correspondence
may be edited and anonymously posted unless
requested otherwise.

Every effort will be made to expedite a reply
with the requested information.
Please ask questions.

With questions it’s possible to know if comments are
logical and convincing; or whether clarification is required.

If images don’t display, "click" your web browser Refresh Icon.

....."Seek simplicity; and
....... . . Natural integers."

..........Challenge to Academe
...The Purpose of Pulsoid Theory
...........Forum Designer

Last edited by Epsilon=One : 06-17-2013 at 06:26 AM.
Old 03-27-2008, 05:03 PM

Default Definitions

There is a problem with your definition of "time".

Quote:
Time is the counting of units that are measured out, or created, by a clock.
Your definition is circular. That is, to effectively state that time is that which is measured with a clock, with the understanding that a clock is that which measures time. This creates a rather illusive idea that time is something strange and undefinable unless done so circularly.

However, since motion is intrinsic in all of existence, and absolutes (motionlessness) do not exist in reality, I consider time to be simply the measurement of quantifiable change occurring in other dimensions. Indeed, time alone is insignificant unless paired with another changing quantitative measurement. The converse is also true, unless you are conceptualizing a static, motionlessness, and thus, nonexistent universe.
Old 03-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Re: Definitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ste View Post
Your definition is circular.
I can find no way that the description of “time” herein is circular. Unlike the mysticism of general relativity’s space-time, fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT) is straight forward: it is the counted “ticks” of a “clock.” Which should not be confusing. What remains to such straight forward logic is to define the physical “clock,” the unit of the “ticks,” and to determine if said unit of the “ticks” is constant or variable.

Quote:
That is, to effectively state that time is that which is measured with a clock, with the understanding that a clock is that which measures time.
This circularity appears to be your words and understanding . . . not mine.

Quote:
This creates a rather illusive idea that time is something strange and undefinable unless done so circularly.
Probably so; however, the “illusive idea” and circularity are not mine.

Quote:
However, since motion is intrinsic in all of existence, and absolutes (motionlessness) do not exist in reality…
I agree.

Quote:
…I consider time to be simply the measurement of quantifiable change occurring in other dimensions.
This is hardly an adequate definition of time; and, it is quite circular. It is not unlike the confusion of time that mystifies academic, theoretical physicists. “Measurement” and “change” require orthogonal dimensions and a unit, which you have not defined; as well as the uncertainty of what “other” dimensions might be as there are unlimited dimensions.

Quote:
Indeed, time alone is insignificant unless paired with another changing quantitative measurement.
I disagree. All time is derived from fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT); FIT is unique, quite distinct, and most significant without concern for being, as you state, “paired with another changing quantitative measurement.”

Quote:
The converse is also true…
It is difficult to understand the logic wherein the converse of absurdity is true.

Quote:
…unless you are conceptualizing a static, motionlessness, and thus, nonexistent universe.
Such is also an absurdity.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:45 PM

Default The clock of Seminal Motion is the foundation?

We know that time is simply a measurement that indicates motion, change, and evolution. But we also know that time is relative to the system being described (cycles of interplanetary orbits, weather patterns, atomic oscillation cycles, etc).

Are you saying that the denotation of relative change established by Seminal Motion is first indicator of a "difference" in that which exists, and is therefor the underlying basis for all subsequent relative-systems of time?
Old 04-19-2008, 10:31 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT) requires the resonance of a Resoloid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgar21 View Post
We know that time is simply a measurement that indicates motion, change, and evolution. But we also know that time is relative to the system being described (cycles of interplanetary orbits, weather patterns, atomic oscillation cycles, etc).
Your concerns are correct . . . and conventional. They do not go far enough; just as with the conventional definitions of all other dimensions. Such an approach does not get to the fundamental “source” and/or etiology of time. Time is "built into" every quantum of existence . . . including the Dyosphere/"space."

My argument is that all concepts of time, in any system, have the same fundamental origin, which is referred to as fundamental intrinsic time (FIT). FIT is prior to the systems that you, or the standard models, refer to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgar21 View Post
Are you saying that the denotation of relative change established by Seminal Motion is first indicator of a "difference" in that which exists, and is therefor the underlying basis for all subsequent relative-systems of time?
Yes, in a limited sense. The connotations of “motion, change, and evolution”; all of which I consider quite equivalent; and, I refer to as the output of a “clock”; are not fundamentally defined as to source and etiology in your statement.

Time, also, has a component that you refer to as “simply a measurement,” which is quite complex; and, that I refer to as “counting.” “Counting” requires defining, among other things, the origin and etiology of a number system, which evolved in base 10 well before fingers and toes evolved. Base 10 is a consequence of the Conceptual Ellipse (CE). Another similar aspect of which is the square root of five that appears in the Golden Ratio (GR).

Thus, FIT requires more than seminal motion; it requires a fully developed Pulsoid , heuristically an equilateral Conceptual Ellipse (CE), that occurs when the vector, “v,” becomes four times the radius of Infinity (ROI) or four Conceptual Units (CU). (The wave, "w," and major radial, "m," are also four CU.)

The Pulsoid must pulse to act as a “clock” and to establish a number system; such pulsing occurs when the first Resoloid forms with a radius of one Conceptual Unit (CU) that is heuristically described by the Elliptical Constant (EC).

Hopefully, I’ve been able to somewhat illuminate a very difficult concept that has bedeviled science since its inception; if not, keep asking questions. By the end of next week my medical demands should lessen to where my time constraints will allow more time for your insightful questions.

Old 05-01-2008, 11:04 PM

Default Time is inherent in the nature of Pulsoids?

I believe I understand that of which you speak, although it is much harder to explain and describe semantically than it is to visualize within my mind.

So, you are asserting that the characteristics involved within Pulsoids are the basis for FIT? (Meaning that Pulsoids, in order to establish epsilon, must 'pulse,' and therefor must have an angular momentum which projects them outward [resoloids])

Circles, as has been mathematically proven, have no epsilon, and thus, according to PT, do not exist as the fundamental element of existence. Conceptual Ellipses, however, do have epsilon. So, is the pulsation from the Pulsoid a result of quaquametric motion immediately attributing a 'pulsating' movement on the ellipse so that epsilon is inherently present?

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon=one
Thus, FIT requires more than seminal motion; it requires a fully developed Pulsoid , heuristically an equilateral Conceptual Ellipse (CE), that occurs when the vector, “v,” becomes four times the radius of Infinity (ROI) or four Conceptual Units (CU). (The wave, "w," and major radial, "m," are also four CU.)
You say "becomes." Does this mean that there is a form of existence before the manifestation of a conceptual ellipse? If there is, is it the circle? And is the immediate pulsation of this circle the action that forms a conceptual ellipse, which subsequently establishes epsilon and creates momentum for the pulsoid to create a resoloid?

Not sure if that makes sense. Basically, are you saying that the 'pulsation inherent within Pulsoids' is the cause of FIT? And if so, what causes this pulsation? Hopefully we can whittle down my more irrelevant questions so I can see the actual picture more clearly.

Last edited by Midgar21 : 05-02-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 04:45 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Generally, when the fundamentals are accepted, the rest is easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgar21
I believe I understand that of which you speak, although it is much harder to explain and describe semantically than it is to visualize within my mind.
As usually, are all new concepts.

Quote:
So, you are asserting that the characteristics involved within Pulsoids are the basis for FIT?
Yes.

Quote:
(Meaning that Pulsoids, in order to establish epsilon, must 'pulse,' and therefor must have an angular momentum which projects them outward [resoloids])
You're Close.

All ellipsoids (quanta) establish “epsilon” as the lowest common denominator that maps to every structure that is elliptical. It is “epsilon” that establishes the integer harmony of the salient structural parts that creates the resonance/Resoloid. It is the transfer of energy from the expansion of the ellipsoid to the Resoloid that creates the Pulse. It is the Pulse that is the “tick” of the “clock” of fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT). Sorta what you said with the sequence rearranged.

Note: The geometry of all ellipses internally re-directs/contains all energy to and from the foci by way of every point on the periphery.

Quote:
Circles, as has been mathematically proven, have no epsilon, and thus, according to PT, do not exist as the fundamental element of existence.
Yes.

Quote:
Conceptual Ellipses, however, do have epsilon.
And all ellipses are Conceptual Ellipses (CE).

Quote:
So, is the pulsation from the Pulsoid a result of quaquametric motion immediately attributing a 'pulsating' movement on the ellipse so that epsilon is inherently present?
Not quite. Pulsation does not begin until the major diameter, “M,” of the seminal quantum reaches four times the radius of Infinity (ROI), which is four times the lowest common denominator, “epsilon.” This is when the ellipsoid is heuristically described by the two-dimensional Equilateral Ellipse, when the salient structural parts are multiples of “epsilon” and are thus harmonic.

Quote:
You say "becomes." Does this mean that there is a form of existence before the manifestation of a conceptual ellipse?
No. The first geometric form of existence/seminal motion is a quantum in the form of a Conceptual Ellipsoid. This is a mathematical result because a dimensionless point that separates from within a dimensionless sphere (DES) does not map point-to-point; thus resulting in equal vectors, “v,” that create the ellipsoidal geometry. Motion is referred to because the dimensions that energy requires have as yet to evolve.

Quote:
If there is, is it the circle?
Well, yes; the circle is before the ellipsoidal quantum; but, the circle is not considered as “existence”; as, there are no vectors. The circle is considered as symbolic for the concept of Infinity.

Quote:
And is the immediate pulsation of this circle the action that forms a conceptual ellipse, which subsequently establishes epsilon and creates momentum for the pulsoid to create a resoloid?
No. See above. There are no pulsations until the seminal quantum expands to the point of the salient structural parts being multiples of “epsilon.” If there is confusion keep asking questions. Understanding the process of evolution from infinitely directional motion to pulsation is important. Possibly, if you are familiar with the concept of Feynman diagrams they will help.

Quote:
Not sure if that makes sense. Basically, are you saying that the 'pulsation inherent within Pulsoids' is the cause of FIT?
Yes!!!

Quote:
And if so, what causes this pulsation?
The transfer of motion from expansion to the harmonic resonance. Then, the immediate feedback restarts the expansion.

Quote:
Hopefully we can whittle down my more irrelevant questions so I can see the actual picture more clearly.
That’s the only way I know to progress. Generally, when the fundamentals (as above) are accepted, the rest is easy.

Old 03-02-2010, 07:54 AM
Tilts at Windmills

Default Re: The universal “clock” of fundamental, intrinsic time (FIT)

Wow. That was quite a dialog. My questions are much less sophisticated. Is the Conceptual unit the fundamental unit of time?

Does it have a numerical value that could be related to, say, Planck time?

Is there one and only one Conceptual unit, or are there as many as there are different sized pulsoids?

i.e. does every pulsoid in the universe cycle with the same frequency, or are their frequencies harmonics or sub-harmonics of a fundamental frequency?

Quixote

Old 03-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Avant-garde Sr. Member

Default Your unusual insight requires a certain amount of rambling.

Your unusual insight requires a certain amount of rambling when I attempt to answer your questions in short sentences and paragraphs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quixote
Is the Conceptual unit the fundamental unit of time?
The Conceptual Unit (CU) is the physical manifestation of the symbolic, mathematical Elliptical Constant (EC).

The CU is the most fundamental unit that exists; it is a constant; thus, an absolute with properties akin to Infinity, which is the locus of the Universe. In fact, if there was a “beginning”; and there was not; the size of the Universe would be a spheroid of several CUs, which on the anthropic scale, several CUs are, relatively, as minuscule a manifestation as exists; thus, somewhat analogous to the contrived Planck units.

With that said, it becomes obvious that something as fundamental as the CU is quite complex . . . while, at the same time, being very, very simple. So, the simple answer to your question is: Yes! The CU is the fundamental unit of time.

Now to ramble:

Currently, theoretical physics is primarily based upon forces, time, space, orthogonal dimensions, mathematics, the Inverse Square Law (ISL), Heisenberg’s Uncertainty (HUP), Pauli’s Exclusion Principle (PEP), and a few lesser concepts. There isn’t a single one of these concepts that is academically defined other than circularly or metaphysically. No one understands the origins, order, or most importantly: the Why? of these fundamental concepts. I mention this paucity of theoretical knowledge to emphasize the complexity of the answer to your question after having given the “simple” answer.

Pulsoid Theory (PT) begins at the most fundamental concept of: “something,” that is “nothing,” which moves (the Unified Concept (UC). The motion, without labels, is referred to as Seminal motion and the “something” that is “nothing” is referred to as Infinity. Symbolically, the UC is represented by the dynamic, emergent separation (DES) of a dimensionless point within a dimensionless spheroid.

Quote:
Does it have a numerical value that could be related to, say, Planck time?
The numerical value is “One”; thus, epsilon=one. One, an absolute, is the value of the EC, which establishes all other values (integers). The value of “One” is what Kurt Gödel theorized with his Incompleteness Theorem (GIT). Gödel’s “One” must come from outside any set of numbers; it couldn’t be established within a system (set) itself. GIT is incorrect; as, that is exactly what occurs within the Pulsoid.

The CU is established when the random Seminal motion (similar to the uncertainty of Feynman diagrams) “hits” a proportion such that all the structural parts of the ellipsoid are related to one another as integers. When this relationship occurs the value of the CU, or symbolically the EC, is established; and the consequent harmony resonates such that Resoloids form, which occur when the difference between the symbolic hypotenuse and the wave is the EC (and other similar differences occur between the salient, structural parts) which equal the EC. When the Resoloids form, the energy of the Pulsoid is transferred to the Resoloids and the Pulsoid collapses; thus the pulse. Within one unit of FIT the pulse is restored and the cycle repeats; thus, the escapement action of the “clock.”

Incidentally, the symbolic hypotenuse, wave, and radius (in each of four quadrants of a Pulsoid) were the original "strings" of string theory (ST). Unfortunately, rather than unifying everything to an "unlabeled" motion, academic ST attempted to quixotically unify four metaphysical forces. Nothing much has gone right in theoretical academe since.

I don’t expect this to be fully understandable, or entirely, properly explained. It is for your exposure to an attempt at the background logic of Reality.

Quote:
Is there one and only one Conceptual unit, or are there as many as there are different sized pulsoids?
Yes, there is only one “value” for the CU; it is an absolute. However, everything within the Universe is relative to speed. If an observor travels near infinite speed (that the accepted speed of Light has a limit is a myth), then the Universe is a few CUs across; yet, at the anthropic scale, the CU is quite minuscule . . . almost infinitesimal.

Quote:
i.e. does every pulsoid in the universe cycle with the same frequency, or are their frequencies harmonics or sub-harmonics of a fundamental frequency?
I would consider harmonics and sub-harmonics as related frequencies; and thus, the same frequency. The Universe would not “work” if everything were not on the same “frequency”; i.e.: A single “clock” and unit. The subatomic structure would not be possible; Cosmic clockwork (dependent upon the speed of gravity being near infinite) would appear as billiard balls; there would be no quantum and Cosmic Entanglement if it weren’t for FIT’s synchronousness.

Again, I expect that more questions have been raised than answered.

Such a format and wide audience requires some effort to understand the overall logic of PT. I would think, at the beginning, an effort should be placed on the disparate, fundamental concepts.